It's finally time for the Growth Consulting Summit - check out the agenda here. You've inspired a bunch of new resources for helping you to build a thriving practice. On point, the Growth Consulting Summit format is changing to be more immersive by combining workshops with presentations - it's fun and engaging.
Here are the highlights of upcoming events:
- This Friday, we'll be seeing many of you at the LX Council 'Live Exchange' conference. George is leading a workshop about using CoreValue Discover with CEO Mastermind Peer Groups. Several CoreValue-powered advisors are adding LX Council to their service arsenal. LXC's 100% successful model creates an outstanding affinity program and is a platform for helping business owners and CEOs. We're big fans.
- On November 15-16 Growth Drive LLC is hosting their inaugural live Growth Drive Specialist certification workshop in Ft Lauderdale. Built to turbocharge your use of the CoreValue Advisor Software, participants will immerse in every stage of an engagement including redesigning a client business so that it can deliver the CEO's personal and professional goals. The capstone is building a Strategic Growth Project Plan and learning specific execution techniques. Email if you'd like to get in.
- On Wednesday and Thursday, same location, we're hosting the Growth Consulting Summit, a joint CoreValue/Growth Drive gig - and kids we have an action-packed event on the books. Here's the final agenda, it's not too late to register and we'd love you to join us.
What's on the Summit plan?
- Introducing the Growth Drive Community, where you can join your fellow leading experts on growing profits and value - peer-to-peer support for all of your engagement questions including spaces for peer-to-peer support using CoreValue. Interested? Get on the list, the community is free and open to all
- Launching of CoreValue 'Business Scan' (a light version of Discover) plus the new Discover Senior Team Alignment Report
- Marketing Workshop in which you will develop your 2022 marketing action plan to build and scale your marketing and biz dev programs by creating a robust inbound lead generation effort
- Seeing in the M&A crystal ball : what does 2022 look like, and how can you prepare your clients?
- New: Mastermind Peer Groups for Advisors, joining is like getting a dream team of fellow senior pros with whom to work through engagement challenges, opportunities, problems and ideas.
- Networking cocktail party made possible by your sponsors at PCE Companies
- Check out the whole agenda here - it's not too late, come on down
2022 is shaping up to be an amazing year - we are hearing tremendous optimism, the consulting and M&A markets remain hot hot hot, and there are exciting new tools and training designed for building a thriving practice.
Glad to help with questions, email George directly and feel free to comment below.
Thank you Summit Sponsors: