How do you even start, or standardize your consulting practice, using the best methodology, to generate the best client results, teach everyone your approach so you can scale, market your new practice and get the support you need, quickly, at a price that pays for itself with just one new client?
Perhaps you should consider…
#1 Best-Selling Business Consulting System
6 reasons to consider CoreValue:
1. The BEST Methodology. When starting (or standardizing) your consulting practice, it helps knowing you have the absolute BEST practices and methodology—so even your newest consultant always produces accurate recommendations. Will not disrupt your existing work.
2. BEST results. CoreValue’s holistic program produces the MOST accurate assessment, has the BEST reports, identifies the MOST engagement opportunities and can show validated client ROI—it works!
With the lowest cost for the deep dive analysis and executable growth plan, CoreValue provides the highest ROI and helps you to pay for the entire program with a single client!
3. EASIEST to use. When adding technology and services to your practice, you need to make sure they are easy to use and will not disrupt your existing work.
4. The BEST support. When relying on a service to generate work product and revenues, you need to know you are getting the best support with a dedicated Customer Success Team and dedicated email, phone, web portal and chat support, with US time zones, so you can get help you need, when you need it.
Whether you choose self-serve CoreValue Pro, or the dedicated onboarding services of CoreValue Unlimited, you and your team will have everything you need to see immediate success.
Plus, the BEST training is available in conjunction with the NACVA including advanced training webinars, videos, tutorials and FAQs; and “Build Your Practice” training. You get the technology, marketing, and client engagement training you need to build a full-scale consulting practice.
5. The BEST marketing materials, marketing tools, and marketing process. You get industry best marketing practices and materials to help you attract, close, and service new clients –even if you are brand new to the field. It’s like a “consulting-practice-in-a-box.”
Co-branded. All tools and marketing materials can be re-branded with your logo or banner so the entire system helps promote your brand.
6. Price Performance Leader. When investing in products and services, you want to be sure you are getting the best value--and this is where CoreValue shines: it is the easiest to buy, with the lowest cost per advisor. Not only is CoreValue’s detailed initial assessment FREE, but the assessment dashboard, the paid assessment, reporting and consulting tools are the lowest cost in the industry. You can recover your entire expense from a single client.
Technical orientation and software training are free (except on-site). No hidden or additional costs: buy online, review orientation and FAQ’s, and you can use with your clients immediately.